Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bonjour my friends to my second blog.

Take two, picking up right where I left off at Cupcakes and Class. A wise decision that twas. I am listening to The Trumpet Child by Over the Rhine, and it is wonderful. My bunny is all moved in to my room, equipped with a rug so he can come out of his cage and play. He is also out of the way of all electrical cords.

Today was the first day of class here at DPU. I've always thought class should never go the whole allotted time the first day. However, my two English classes today went the whole hour and a half. It's alright though because I liked both an awful lot. My film noir class is going to be awesome. And despite it's topic my Literary Research and Writing class doesn't seem to be too intense. Our final for the class is only a research proposal, which will be a good deal of work, but no paper!

I'm waiting for a phone call from a friend to go out for dinner. I'm hoping she agrees to go to Noodles in the Pod because I've been wanting Pad Thai for a long long time now.

Lizzy got a blog too! This means she and I can know what is going on in each others lives again. That makes it seem as though we never talk.

I'm a very busy girl I must say. I have plans for almost every evening for the next couple of days. Which I assume for any normal person would be, well normal. But as for me, it's not. And I'm excited! I have to keep in mind I have homework though. I think after I get back from dinner I'll get started on some so I wont have much for over the weekend.

Time to change into normal clothes so Emily doesn't think I'm a bum. :))


I think I am going to like this blog. Who doesn't like bread and bunnies anyway!

2 comments:

Lu Lu said...

rhey katherine! looks like we all have new blogs in the new year! glad classes started well for you today, and i hope we can keep in touch through blogs, he he.

Lu Lu said...

this is lexy by the way