Sunday, February 10, 2008

Birth Control and Fur-Lined Panties


"It's been too long," said in a Lizzy kiddy accent. It has been too long. I've missed blogging...ok, too mushy but I have missed the free time with which I used to blog.

Hehe, the bunny is running around. I love it when everyone is gone and I can bring the bunny into the living room so he can run and hop and play on the rug. He's so happy and that makes me happy. And sad at the same time because this rarely happens and a bunny need more running around time. He's doing a little bunny dance where he hops sideways and sniffs everything.

Midterms are almost over. I'm putting off writing a 1 page paper for my soph sem class till after I'm done blogging. Then it's still going to be a busy week, but it'll go by quickly. I love the quarter system.

Last night I went to DePaul's Homecoming....super fun! My feet kill, but the 3 inch sexy sexy heels look was worth it. I had a blast and totally want to go next year. I also will be going to see Iron and Wine this friday....so excited!

But the ultimate point of this blog is.......how amazing hilarious my aunt Irene is. Wow. Today Mommy, Daddy, Meredith and me go to her house and get Chinese food. To set the scene: Daddy and Meredith are out picking the food up and Irene and Mommy and I are talking in the living room. Irene is talking about her last trip to the doctor and how she writes up a list to go through of questions for her doctor. She told us that the last question she asked him, in a hushed voice, was....did he have any sample birth control pills?!

Haha, the doctor asked what she thought she needed those for. Her reply was, "I have a sick plant in need of some estrogen." :)) He gave her some too!

Then later at dinner we were talking about how our (Carol Stream) house is always set at 64 (mind you, Irene's thermostat was at the moment around 75). Once Irene found out we keep it that low she said we're gonna need fur-lined panties to get through this winter. :))


I love it. :))