Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Midnight in the Library

My brain is fried. And although I've finished my literary proposal of a feminist critique of Lorrie Moore's short story "People Like That Are the Only People Here" I still have to write a six-something page paper tomorrow for Friday.

Then Saturday and Sunday need to be devoted to writing my Medieval Philosophy final paper. Then Monday and Tuesday are to be devoted to my outlining of my Hard-boiled Fiction and Film Noir written, in-class final at 8:45-11am on Wednesday.

But then I'll be done for the quarter. Then Spring Break.....


Then Spring Quarter. :)) haha.


I've realized I really like our library. Not only is it beautiful, it really is quiet.

Oh and disclaimer to those two people that I deliberately got a new blog in order to get away from. If you read this fine, but don't be insulted by what I say because I'm writing this with the assumption that you don't read it. I'm not being a creep by reading your new, private blog....because I understand it's private. You think you can't wait to move out, trust me, I am dying to.


Oh and you really don't piss me off when you shake the ice cube bucket around at 2am, because honestly I rest assured that I have a better quality of life than you. I don't get my kicks out of being rude and obnoxious, it's a maturity thing really.


I really do have a lot to be thankful for that so many people don't have. A wonderful, loving family. Friends that honestly care for me and aren't in it for some (sexual?) advantage of their own. A understanding of what I want in life and no reservations about living to the fullest extent...not ordering out food and staying in the apartment all day. Thus I'm healthy! And most important of all, a foundation of love and truth that will never fail me.

So ha! You really think I'm stupid and rude and that I don't clean the bathroom enough. Well frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

No comments: