Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Almost spring days are tough

I finally made chili. White bean, sausage, corn, mushroom, onion and vegetable stock chili. But when you say it like that it's not as appealing. It's yummy though...I just had some leftovers for lunch! Along with Safeway brand classic baked snack crackers....which when you think about it taste just as good as Ritz crackers do and they (when both are on sale at Dominicks) are 50 cents cheaper! I had to resist the urge for some reason to say fiddy cent.

I think I'm allergic to Berts Bee's chapstick. I lost the one thing of chapstick I had left (of the many that I own but do not really like) and searched through all my other random chapsticks only to settle for BB's. I woke up this morning and my lips were swollen and red...not a good sign. So I thought it could have been the jalapeno in the chili, but I've had jalapeno before and it hasn't made me swell up. I went through all I'd eaten yesterday, any odd or out of the ordinary happenstances yesterday...nope, nothing....except the chapstick. So my conclusion is, I need to get some more normal plain moisturizing chapstick before my lips get all red and irritated like last summer. Yuck.

I'm in official countdown mode: 2 more T/H classes, 2 more M/W classes, and 4 more MWF classes.....then on March 12th at 5pm I'll be done with my Spring Quarter 08 classes for good and will only have to endure finals....hmm. But at least the end is in sight.

And Spring is almost in sight. But almost spring days make the real winter days tough. Like Sunday....gorgeous, warm, beautiful, wonderful. Because of Sunday, the past two days have been hell, like the Dante's Inferno hell where Satan is frozen at his midsection and hell is cold. That kind of hell.

I feel as though this is a good time to include another one of my pretty bunny pictures. Oh he's just too cute. I love him.

No comments: