Friday, March 14, 2008

Curry and girl talk

Today was wonderful. It was sad because this morning I said goodbye to Rebba. She will be heading off to Paris for Spring Quarter. But it was also freeing.

I went to breakfast with Rebba and Deborah at Toast...so yummy. Then turned in my Sophomore Seminar final paper, walked around, enjoyed the sun. Came home and napped for a little then met Megan at Moody for a run. Shower then a lot of relaxing at Lauren Yoho's apartment. Then Urban...I bought some clearanced shoes. Then off to Judy's house for some curry! Yumms. Then girly girl talk and some of the most wonderful news about roommates for this summer/year. Lauren and I are in some early stages of thinking about living together. It does fit the criteria....good friend, respectful, but we don't hang out often at all. I don't fully know how I feel but I just am so happy. I mean I've got a number of different people as options now and I just have a renewed sense of hope.

I'm thinking Old Town. Outside of Lincoln Park but ridiculously close and just as safe. :))

We shall see. If I get a hold of some pictures from tonight I'll post them later on. I really did have an amazing day, to say the least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mimi and I had some really good curry in Dun Laoghaire, Ireland before we took the SeaLink to England. : )

Rebba O. said...

i want to live in Old Town too! Let's get apartments next door to eachother. Wouldn't that be wooonderful.