Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Embarrass, e-m-b-a-r-r-a-s-s, embarrass

Making a fool of myself is slowly becoming my new hobby. I never facebook stalk people (fb stalking includes asking someone you only kind of know to be your friend) except this once. And it totally blows up all in my face!

Lesson learned: don't drink coffee if your initials are kmb and you really don't need the coffee or else you will be up at midnight blogging.

Real lesson learned about facebook stalking, even just the one time when you don't expect anything to come of it and you only just ask the kid (kid as in twenty year old) to be your friend! : Don't friend request boys just because they say they are Christians....they will think you are creepy and they will write on your comment wall something along the lines of "Do I know you?" even though you've had two classes with him and he sat right by you the day he asked the question.

Really real lesson learned: Boys are stupid. Seriously, this kid is either an idiot or he pretended he didn't know me. Maybe his eyesight is impaired. Maybe I just need to stop dwelling on how embarrassed I am.

Side note. In texting/facebooking the girls (shout out to Rebba and Deborah!) about my embarrassing situation I learned how to spell embarrass. If you know me intimately, shout out to my mom :), you know I can't spell for the life of me. So when I am forced under stressful situations such as this to spell a word, I first off go to dictionary.com, and then spell and respell it, usually out of necessity, and then I know it for real.

So end of story about some boy asking me on facebook after I asked him to be my friend if I knew him. I feel at times facebook can be like some twisted form of hierarchical playground mechanics....No you can't be my friend, you didn't give me Malibu barbie at my birthday party last week, you only gave me barbie. I don't even know you. Eww.

On another side note, Emily told me today at dinner I should write a book about my roommate experiences. She said I always have such entertaining stories about them and they are so complex/intriguing in a sad/disturbing way. I thought about it. Truly a good idea....I would entitle the novel...Dante's Ninth Circle of Hell Disguised as 2120 N Sheffield. Clearly omitting the real address. Oh and I would honestly have to write under a pseudonym. Kevin Bricksmith. If ever I did need a pseudonym it would be Kevin Bricksmith. I'm ever so tickled by that. Hehe.

I keep forgetting the title of my blog: Bread and Bunnies. Considering I haven't the time to make bread, I'll just put up another cutesy photo of Alfie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alfie looks like some sort of Grand Poobah, peeking out from his igloo. : )